Friday, May 24, 2024

Toonami Rewind Coming May 31.

Hey everyone- just thought I'd get you something in between getting ready to go to Kauai and playing the Switch remaster of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. It's a bit of welcome news in a sea of overwhelming tides.

On May 31, one week from today; daytime airings of Toonami will be returning to the air for the first time in over ten years. Known as "Toonami Rewind," the block will feature a selection of anime shows and companions from across the block's 25+ year history. The initial lineup will include the uncut dub of Sailor Moon (marking the debut of that version on live TV),  Dragon Ball Z Kai, the original Naruto and the hit My Adventures with Superman (easily the best DC adaptation to come out of the past year).

Though I will be out of town when the block debuts in my time zone, you can bet I will be a regular viewer of this as I am with the revived block on Saturdays (my current favorites being One Piece, ZOM 100: Bucket List of the Dead and the aforementioned My Adventures with Superman, whose second season starts tomorrow at midnight). Thank you for your time, and I will see you all again after I come back from Hawaii in June. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment