Friday, January 1, 2016

2016: Year of the Monkey with Endless Possibilities

Hello everyone, and happy new year. Since it is the start of the new year, I thought I would let you know how things are going and my plans for this year.

I have received a copy of Akira for Christmas; and have started watching Samurai Champloo in anticipation of its premiere on the new Toonami.

Regarding my plans for this year: I definitely want to finish what I started with other series; and expand my horizons in others.

As for Pokémon-related recaps: my plan is fewer episodes, more movies. I want to do more specific episodes that are in some way relevant to what's going on at a certain point my life or this year.


With Chinese New Year and my 24th birthday coming; I have some very special things in mind in relation to the above. So, look forward to me finishing my Chinese Zodiac theme with the year of the Monkey on February 8. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment