Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Second Recap Announcement

Hello, everybody! Happy Groundhog Day! It's a new month; we could be getting an early spring, and I am putting out the word on my plans for my next recap.

I have decided that my next recap is going to be Bleach-related. It will probably be one of the Don Kanoji episodes, since I don't really care for that character and I haven't gotten to a point where there are other arcs I can mine a recap from. To put it bluntly, I am only on the Bount arc, and cannot vouch for this series becoming infamous for its amount of filler.

I have also determined that when factoring school and work (I just got a job petitioning yesterday, and I have a minimum 20-hour work week); that I can generally post at least one recap a month. It generally takes me about 3 hours to watch a 22-minute anime episode, pause it periodically to take notes on it and make screencaps; and a few days after that to post it. This is done in fragments as I don't always have a reliable internet connection.

Anyway, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment