Saturday, December 7, 2013

Akira to air tonight on Toonami, general goings-on.

Hello everyone. Just thought I'd give you something. I am working on the recap of "The Secret of the Dragon Balls," but studying for finals has been hectic. I am still watching things to recap for this year and next year.

As a start of a marathon of anime movies, Akira is airing on Toonami tonight to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the film. It is my favorite anime movie and one of my all-time favorite movies. I would talk more about it, but I recommend seeing it if you haven't already and congratulate you if you have. I plan on buying the 25th anniversary DVD Funimation came out with. While I work more on my projects, I leave you with this great AMV of the movie set to my favorite Blue Oyster Cult song.

No comments:

Post a Comment