Tuesday, October 7, 2014

End of Saban Vortexx+End of Naruto=End of an Era?

Hello everyone. I am working on the recap of the first episode of the Blade anime to kick off my Halloween-related recaps. While it was pretty good, there was indeed material as a I took screencaps; and I just have to finish some schoolwork to get started as early as tonight.

On a sadder note; I must point out that the Saban Vortexx has effectively ended its run this past Saturday; with the CW finally succumbing to most local stations' favoring edutainment; infomercials and sports in an age of online streaming; Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network now taking up the bulk of Saturday mornings officially. The last remnants of the past Saturday mornings have been swept away.

Even further, Masashi Kishimoto has pointed out the manga of Naruto will be ending in 5 weeks. The series has been running in Japan since 1999; with it coming stateside in the early-to-mid-2000s. While not being the biggest fan of the series; I do acknowledge that this is quite the development.

So, while I get to work on writing the recap on the first episode of the Blade anime, what do you think about this? Feel free to let me know what you think. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment