Monday, March 19, 2018

General Update: March 2018.

Hey everyone. I am more or less off till April, so I thought I would give you another update. My computer is still working getting its OS reinstalled; so depending on what happens tomorrow, I will edit this post accordingly. Most of my energy is going to my 400th post as well as a surprise for early April. You will just have to see what the latter is. Just thought I would let you know what the deal is, since I want to get my positive look at Spirited Away before the end of the month. That, and so you know I haven’t just been catching up with my backlog on Netflix and Crunchyroll (though that’s true too). Anyway, Detective Pikachu is coming out Friday; though I probably won’t be telling you more about that until after the next post. That’s all for now. Later.

Update-3/23/18: Okay, I will now have to find other workarounds for my main computer , since now it may be a potential hardware problem. I once again apologize for the inconvenience. I also just got Detective Pikachu and the Amiibo for it, I’m enjoying them so far. That’s all for now. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment