Wednesday, January 22, 2020

"Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution" Coming to Netflix February 27

Hey fellas: I’m still working on other material that I want to have out soon, so I wanted to address this real quick: after much speculation, “Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution” will see its official release on Netflix on February 27. Fittingly, it will be on “Pokémon Day” (as in, the day the games first released in Japan in 1996), and while I wouldn’t have objected to a theatrical release (the Anime Expo premiere notwithstanding), I can understand why they’re doing it like this.

True to my word, I will review the movie in full once it begins streaming; and while I’m not sure I will be able to post said review on the day of release, my plan is to hopefully have it out within a couple of days of the movie going live on Netflix. The only thing I will say ahead of release is that I consider it to be a good movie based on the subs, and I will tell you more in my full review of “Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution!” Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment