Sunday, May 17, 2020

Pokémon Twilight Wings Chapter 5 Delayed to June 5 Due to COVID-19.

I know I just posted something, but this just came up as I was putting the finishing touches on my look at Generation VIII. It seems that Chapter 5 of the OVA "Pokémon Twilight Wings" has joined the list of anime and other productions of the series to be delayed by the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. The chapter is centered on the character of Oleana from "Pokémon Sword and Shield," and has been pushed back from its intended May debut to June 5.

As the current situation continues to impact daily life, I look forward to seeing this chapter when it does debut on June 5 as a fan of this OVA and its video game source material. On top of training for the latest raids and the Expansion Pass, I'm also enjoying the new Animal Crossing since I finally got it. That will be all for now, take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment