Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Anime Expo 2021 Cancelled Amid COVID-19 Concerns.

I was hoping to lead this month off with better news; but this is important for everyone to hear. Following the cancellation of last year's show; this year's Anime Expo has been cancelled due to concerns over the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. The announcement has come directly from Ray Chiang on the convention's official website and their social media feeds, and another online event will be held in its stead on the intended physical dates in July.

As the pandemic continues to impact our daily lives, I continue to urge everyone to do what they can to get through this. Stay safe, reject fear, and embrace facts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. Sorry to bug you, but I was wondering if I could ask you some blogging questions. I am trying to get back into it myself. I could use any help you could offer.

    ReplyDelete