Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bakugan, Bakugan, and More Bakugan.

Hello guys.

I'm just going to do a couple shorter recaps this month. They're going to be about Bakugan, an anime I really hate.

My plan is to quickly get out some recaps of the first episodes of my choosing for this month, then spend the rest of the time working on my first recap of a feature-length anime movie; due out in May for the start of the big summer movie season. That way, those of you who can't go out, sit in a dark room for two hours or so with a massive bag of popcorn and a soda served a cup the size of a fish bowl can read my take on an anime movie that has not aged well. I won't say which one, but it should kill some time if The Avengers is sold out where you live.

The Bakugan recaps will be of the first and fifth episodes of the first season, Bakugan Battle Brawlers. If they go over well, I will do recaps of select episodes of New Vestroia and Gundalian Invaders. Trust me, it doesn't get any better.

Until next time, I bid you good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment