Thursday, May 17, 2012

Movie recap update and Pokémon news.

Hi guys.

My movie recap is two-thirds of the way done. I just have one more segment to tackle, and I'll get it out within the next few days. Sorry it's taking longer than expected.

In the meantime, a new promo for Pokémon Black and White 2 came out, and it looks amazing. I will put
in my preorders when I have the cash.

The anime will also shift to Pokémon Best Wishes 2 in Japan in June. I'm looking forward to it very much.

One last bit-Pokémon Conquest (The English version of Pokémon+Nobunaga's Ambition) is coming out June 18; I'm hoping to pick that up. I'm also mulling over how long my old DS Lite will last, its top screen is getting some dead pixels on it; might want to replace it with a 3DS soon.

I will now get to work on recapping this last segment. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment