Monday, June 10, 2013

Digimon Adventure Starts Today on Nicktoons.

Hello again. Regarding the next recap, I do have the notes taken, but I'm going to visit my father in California soon. I will be taking my computer with me again so I can write another, but I will probably just copy and paste my notes for the recap into Blogger like I did for GI Joe Sigma Six to save time.

For now, I have just discovered via Nicktoons' website that the original Digimon Adventure is airing on the channel and Nicktoons website. I think this is a sound development for the planned dub of Digimon Xros Wars, Digimon Fusion.

While I may have firmly been in the Pokémon camp in the Pokémon vs. Digimon battle of the late 1990s and early 2000s, as time passed, I grew to consider Digimon a worthy opponent. I grew to appreciate the series a lot more. I even consider Digimon Tamers to be my favorite season! Anyway, they're both good series, and I will be very eager to watch it again (I'm also working on getting the money for the DVDs that came out a while ago).

With this, I leave you with one of the most awesome theme songs in any anime. That electroclash signaled the end of the 1990s and the beginning of the 2000s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwH1B7-c0fE

No comments:

Post a Comment