Thursday, January 23, 2014

2014 Blog plans! They stay crunchy in milk!

Hello again, guys. Just dealing with starting school again. Reading has been surprisingly difficult; in addition to my computer charger breaking, meaning I will have to get a new one. Sorry.

So, let me share my plans for this year.

First, I will get to one of the recaps I wanted to do in 2013, but couldn't. I will do a recap of my favorite episode of Soul Eater, "The Ultimate Paper Test", to ring in the new term. I had the screencaps taken before my charger broke; so I hope to get the recap written and posted before the month is out.

Second, I will be doing a recap of the first episode of Eyeshield 21 for the Super Bowl next month, kicking off, as it were, my plans to look at some sports anime series and episodes (I will do more when the Sochi Winter Olympics take place).

Third, I will start covering some One Piece episodes. I will be doing spotlights of the character introductions up to Water 7 to get a feel for how the dynamic works; leading up to a marathon of the Davy Back Fight/Long Ring Long Island arc, which has the most material.

Lastly, among other Pokemon episodes, I will be doing recaps of the feature-length pilot of Transformers Armada when Transformers: Age of Extinction comes out, the first episode of the X-Men anime when X-Men: Days of Future Past comes out, and recaps of my favorite episodes of Cowboy Bebop and Kill la Kill. You will have to wait and see what they are.

All this and more is in store for this year. See you space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment