Monday, May 5, 2014

Of Titans, Sailor Senshi, and Mega Evolutions

Hello, I just thought I'd check in, since I've had my computer upgraded and I'm mulling over ideas for new recaps. So, I just thought I'd give some random thoughts.

First, the English dub of Attack on Titan premiered on Toonami this weekend. I am enjoying the series very much for its dark fantasy setting; and I will be following it as much as I can while also reading the manga concurrently.

Second, the redesigns for the Sailor Senshi in the new Sailor Moon anime have been unveiled, and while they are slimmer than the original version (which I plan on rewatching to get ready before the premiere in July); they do retain Naoko Takeuchi's style nicely.

Lastly, I have seen the Pokémon: The Strongest Mega Evolution Act I special, and I found it to be flawed, but entertaining. Briefly, it's better than Chronicles, not as good as Origins.

Now, I have some homework to finish before I start the next recap. See you space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment