Friday, August 14, 2015

The Strongest Mega Evolution Act III to air on Cartoon Network tomorrow. Act IV coming this fall.

Hello again. Despite the fact that I'm working on my next recap; I must once again change my plans.

Tomorrow morning, the dub of Pokémon The Strongest Mega Evolution Act III will be airing on Cartoon Network. I will definitely be watching to make sure if my notes still hold up from previous viewings, as does the special. I will also be taking screencaps as well to show key scenes of the special.

Despite it being an improvement over the previous two specials; I still don't share the enthusiasm others my age have towards them.

With that on the table; Act IV is confirmed to air this fall in Japan, with Malva of the Elite Four and a potential new Pokémon playing large parts. Act IV will also be the last of these specials; though talk persists of a crossover with the mainline series that I honestly hope doesn't happen.

You should see my recap not long after the special airs. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment