Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Long December, There is reason to believe this year was much Better than the last.

Hello again. Well, finals are Monday; but after that, I should be able to do a few more recaps before the year is out. It's been my most productive year yet for this blog even if I once again couldn't do everything I wanted to.

Nevertheless; I intend to do a few more recaps with my Chinese Zodiac theme (I want to be finished before the actual Year of the Monkey occurs in 2016); with rats being next in the cycle, closely followed by oxen and tigers.

I also have something planned for Christmas; but you'll have to wait and see what it is. Rest assured, these will all be positive recaps; and you'll probably see more critical ones in 2016.

Last but not least; I couldn't help but notice I haven't done a Top 13 list in a while, so to help closeout 2015 and the first half of the new tens; my plans for New Year's include revised versions of my personal top 13 anime villains, both Pokémon and non. There are to be two separate lists as such; to be posted as 2015 ends and 2016 begins.

So, in between studying for finals; I will probably get to my recap for rats in the cycle. You should see it soon; and I hopefully won't have to forgo the screencaps like I did with my look at "Guardian of the Disks." See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment