Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Blog Update: Software Reinstall, Wakanda and Other Delays.

Hey everyone, just thought I would give you all an update on what's going on. I did go see Black Panther this weekend and loved it; so I would definitely recommend it.

On a more disappointing note, my main computer unexpectedly needed to have its operating system reinstalled; and that's taking longer than expected. I already have something written for Pokémon day next week; but other subject matter I had planned (such as my next recaps of Code Geass R2) will have to be delayed until this issue is resolved. Depending on how long it takes, I may have to find other usable computers to work on my 400th post. It will be as I pointed before: a positive recap of my favorite Miyazaki film, Spirited Away; which I hope to have done sometime in March at the earliest. Just thought I would let you know so you don't just think I'm playing games and watching stuff on Netflix and Crunchyroll (though that's true too).

I will let you know anything else later, though based on past experiences, I anticipated something like this would happen. So, keep an eye out for what's coming next. If you have seen Black Panther, great. If not, I definitely recommend it; since it really is that good. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment