Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Wrap-up, Here's to 2021.

Hey fellas: I will admit this year was definitely not the best start for the decade I or others hoped for. That said, I remain hopeful that the decade will improve from here; and while I didn’t do quite as much as I was hoping for this year, I still managed to accomplish quite a lot with my work here; and I aim to continue experimenting in 2021.

Seeing as the year 2021 marks the 25th anniversary of Pokémon; I look forward to what potentially lies ahead after the live sunrise from space, especially with a full review of “Pokémon: Secrets of the Jungle” after the film is officially dubbed and released in English-speaking regions. Though I’m still trying to get an issue resolved with my Zarude event, this is ultimately a minor setback in the grand scheme of things. 

Though in the past, others looked down on my hobbies; now, I’m glad to see that working through my anime and video game backlog has helped leave me better equipped to deal with this situation. So, I will continue to do that in between writing; and I look forward to sharing more with you all over the next 12 months. Happy New Year to you all, because we’re all going to need it. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment