Friday, January 15, 2021

#Pokémon25 - New Pokémon Snap Coming April 30 and More Soon.

Hey fellas: seeing as we're about halfway through the first month of 2021, I thought I would share something quick with you all. The promotions for #Pokémon25 are underway, with a really neat video teasing what lies ahead; which includes a slew of new trading cards and a promotional album which features a collaboration with Katy Perry. That alone to me, after a long December is reason to believe that this year will be better than the last.

On that note, alongside a new trailer; we now have a confirmed release date for “New Pokémon Snap,” the Nintendo Switch sequel/reimagining to the beloved N64 classic will be releasing on April 30. I’m quite pleased to hear this as a big fan of the original game; and I’m eager to experience what Namco Bandai is brining to the table. Again, I will not be taking part in the comparisons to the art direction in Generation VIII; and I shall reaffirm that I like the visuals of both for different reasons. 

One last thing- though there are leaks and rumors about the remakes of Generation IV, I will not be addressing any of that until there’s official confirmation by Nintendo, Game Freak; The Pokémon Company or any of their other affiliates. Some people don’t mind that, but I do not speculate on unverified leaks; only on concrete details. Just thought I’d also establish that so you all know I’m not just playing the encore Splatfest in Splatoon 2 or watching WandaVision (which is also true). That will be all for now, I will talk with you all another time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment