Wednesday, May 26, 2021

#PokémonBrilliantDiamondShiningPearl Coming November 19, #PokémonLegendsArceus Coming January 28, 2022!

Well, this is a pleasant surprise: as it turns out, earlier today, the release dates of the next main Pokémon games have been revealed on the Pokémon Company’s official feeds. 

On November 19, the long-awaited remakes of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl; “Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl” will release on Nintendo Switch. I intend to pre-order the twin pack as soon as I can; and I can definitely see myself enjoying these games.

On that note, it turns out Pokémon Legends Arceus will be released on January 28, 2022. This prequel, set centuries before the events of the other games in the series; will detail the creation of the very first Pokédex. I ended up making a very good guess about all three titles in a previous post; and I will definitely be pre-ordering this as well.

I will bring you any new information as it becomes available; and I will talk with you all another time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment