Saturday, January 1, 2022

2022- Year of the Tiger With New Possibilities.

Happy New Year everyone: I know this decade has had its ups and downs so far; but despite everything, I did have a marginally better 2021 than I did a 2020. So, with the Year of the Tiger ahead;  I thought I might share a bit of what’s been going on since my full review of “Pokémon:  Secrets of The Jungle,” and what’s next.

I have most of what I want to do next for this blog queued up and in some degree of progress; but much of my focus was on completing my last elective class for my writing degree. Sure enough, I aced it; and I will be applying for graduation before moving later this year.  I already have a solid idea of how I can work what I’ve learned into a future career, which brings me to my next point.

In the course of my experiments since 2019;  I’ve gotten pretty good at what I do; and I’m satisfied with the new direction I’ve taken. So, I intend to continue building on that with what I have slated for 2022. Some of it will take longer than others, but I have what I want to say worked out for my plans. I just need to figure out how to say it. Whether it’s subject matter I’ve addressed before (including things I might like to write about for the 10th anniversary of this blog) or entirely different topics I’ve been wanting cover since my previous direction;  I look forward to sharing it with you all. That, and Pokémon Legends Arceus launching later this month (working on clearing the main quest of Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl before then).

I shall continue work on my next pieces for the first part of the year, and I shall see you all again after my 30th birthday next week. That will be all for now, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment