Thursday, January 19, 2023

General Update 1-19-23.

Hey fellas- just a quick update for tonight: my first review of the year is taking longer than I expected, rest assured it will be out to you when it's ready. 

On another note, I am aware of the next major update coming to Generation IX; I have something in mind for the 27th of next month as I usually do. I also did hear about Level-5 allegedly wanting to return to the US market; but given my experience with them, I will need time to address it. Don't expect anything this month on that, I will need time to give my honest thoughts on the matter.

Lastly, I know Digimon Con is next month; and two of my larger projects for this year will be in relation to the franchise. You'll just have to wait and see what they are. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment