Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023- Year of the Rabbit with New Possibilities.

Happy New Year everyone- I once again apologize that I didn't get as much done as I wanted last year; but I did get a fair amount done all the same. So, I thought I might share what I might like to do in 2023.

On top of the projects I began work in last year I want to finish; I'm also preparing a look at some episodes of the original Trigun; as I remain a skeptic about Stampede (it's not just overly nostalgic fanboys either- most of the concerns I've heard are quite sensible). I am on the fence about doing the Cowboy Bebop movie, but it's not something I would rule out for the 25th anniversary later this year.

Still don't intend to formally address "Aim to be a Pokémon Master" or the 2023 anime until they officially come stateside; though I am considering a followup post as my thoughts continue to evolve with each new piece of information. (sighs) I also am seriously contemplating finally doing full examinations of both Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna and Digimon Frontier ahead of both 02: The Beginning and the proposed 20th anniversary Frontier project. Not looking forward to either one honestly.

I just thought I would let you know what the current situation is; that I'm not just playing games online and rewatching FLCL for New Year's (though that's also true). That will be all for now, and I should have my first review of 2023 worked out and posted by the time of my 31st birthday this month. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment