Thursday, December 7, 2023

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: The Indigo Disk (Switch) Final Trailer Thoughts and More.

Hey everyone- I know what just got uploaded earlier today and other subjects that have come up this month; so let’s get to it.

Let’s start with today’s reveal- the final trailer for The Indigo Disk chapter of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero. We have a full array of characters and features shown off; with both new and returning Pokémon and trainers alike. I am especially eager to see how this expansion builds on what has been established in the main game and The Teal Mask. The Blueberry Academy is a setting I’m eager to explore, and I will be training over this week to take on their own Elite Four. Their names are Lacey, Crispin, Drayton and Amarys. I haven’t had as much issue with the progression and difficulty scaling as others; but early previews have been pleasantly surprised by the challenge offered.

The trailer also came with information on three Mystery Gifts. They are as follows and shown- a Darkrai that can be claimed until 12/21 with the code NEWM00N1SC0M1NG, a shiny Lucario that can be claimed with the code SH1NYBUDDY and a Master Ball gift that goes live on launch day; both of which can be claimed until January 3 of next year.

I have also been occupied with my full look at To Be a Master (completed the first two episodes and working on the third as you see this); but I might as well address this. After its initial reveal late last year, Pokémon Horizons will finally see release in the US via Netflix on February 23, 2024. As someone who has had mixed feelings towards the new series since it began (though I do admit the second storyline, “The Shine of Terapagos” is better than the first one so far); I can now officially say I have no formal plans to review the anime before the official release. If I had to say, I would likely do so after or around the one-year mark of Horizons on April 14 next year. I’m thoroughly occupied as it is this month; and covering what I already have queued instead first. 

That will be all for now, and I will continue with my work on other projects. See you next week with my first impressions after this chapter goes live. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment