Monday, August 12, 2013

Funimation Licenses Escaflowne, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and Akira 25th Anniversary.

Hello again. I'm working the best I can on the next of the Endless 8 recaps, but I have not been feeling well lately. I've had intermittent head colds and a bad case of gastroenteritis; as well as internet connection problems. So, to tide you over, I thought I'd share some more anime news.

Funimation has able to license some more titles, and some of the ones include some of my favorites. They have been able to license The Vision of Escaflowne (Both the series and the movie), Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, and the 25th anniversary edition of Akira.

All of these are anime I absolutely adore, and will be looking forward to watching again as they come out. I will most likely be picking them up as they come out; as they are all great works that heavily influenced my fandom and the genre as a whole.

That is all for now. I am still working on Endless 8 Part 2, and I have not been enjoying it. See you space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment