Thursday, June 2, 2016

More Pokemon Sun and Moon Information. Five months to go till launch!

So, I saw X-Men Apocalypse this past Memorial Day weekend; and I personally enjoyed it. It may not have been as good as Days of Future Past; but it was still enjoyable. I'd recommend seeing it at least once and deciding for yourself.

On another note, more information for Pokemon Sun and Moon just got revealed this morning at around 6AM PST on their official YouTube channel. In addition to more footage being shown off; the legendaries of each version have been confirmed to be called Solgaleo and Lunala, who resemble the mythical gryphon and a massive bat, respectively.

The laid-back Professor Kukui will be your guide; and some of your allies include the professor's assistant Lillie and a young man named Hau. Each of them have very nice designs and unique personalities to enjoy in your stay in the Alola region.

Another shakeup to the usual formula is the redesigned Pokedex. Not only does it resemble a tablet computer, it also can combine with Rotom to unlock new features and a new form for the shapeshifting electric Pokemon.

With much more hype to add to an already growing amount of anticipation; I will continue to make payments on my preorder copies so I can be ready to pick them up in November.

One last thing before I go: in addition to me going to see my father this month, I should hopefully have my computer up and running again soon. I'm sorry it's taken so long; but this refund I was expecting got used for something else. Plus, I'm going to see the new Ninja Turtles movie this weekend; so I'll be officially off for summer after today.

Once I have my computer fixed; most of my energy will be going to my oft-delayed recap of Pokemon 3 and my Pokemon movie marathon; but I do have other things I want to cover nonetheless. So, this will be the last update for a while. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment