Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Quick Update-6/29/2016

Hello again. Before you ask, I am working on some new recaps; including my look at Pokémon 4Ever as part of my Pokémon movie marathon.

I'm just going to keep this brief for now; as the weather has been warm lately and I'm going to be helping take care of my grandfather for the next few weeks. I have started My Hero Academy, and I enjoyed the pilot. My plan is to watch at least 3-5 episodes to make sure I do like it; as per usual. I also got some more DVDs for my collection, including the complete Pokémon: Johto League Champions.

Last but not least, I'm going to get to work on finishing this recap of the first episode of Sonic X for the 25th anniversary of Sonic the Hedgehog. I will keep you posted on anything else as it comes. See you space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment