Friday, March 17, 2017

Blog Update-St. Patrick's Day 2017

Hello everyone. First off, I can say that Logan was excellent and I'm really enjoying Zelda: Breath of the Wild so far. Second, my term of school is winding down. I just have one more meeting next Wednesday and I will be done.

On a less positive note, I am also having problems with my computer again. The system folder in my laptop mysteriously disappeared earlier this week, and I am also not as close to my 300th post as I thought I was. So, regrettably, I will once again have to put what I had planned on hold and go on hiatus for the most part till it's fixed (I'm typing this on a school computer).

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will have some posts in the interim to make up for not being able to do the Jirachi movie and other stuff as I hoped. In the meantime, my playlist for today involves the Twitch marathon of Power Rangers to get ready for the new movie next week, re-watching the first couple episodes of Pokemon Sun and Moon on Disney XD this evening (as well as the subs, almost caught up); and Iron Fist on Netflix (in spite of the critical drubbing, I'm willing to give it a chance). I'm also playing in the Kanto X Alola tournament (got my Mega Stones from the last tournament a little big ago).


That will be all for now, I will give you anything else as I get it. Happy St. Patrick's day to any readers I may have in Ireland. See you space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment