Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Pokémon I Choose You (2017) Coming to US Theaters this November.

Hello again. I know that I want to do the remaining Pokémon movies from the Arceus movie onward, given the success of the I Choose You movie in Japan. However, something came up that made it so I simply have to tell you all about it.

Fathom Events will be holding showings of Pokémon I Choose You in US theaters on November 5 and 6, an ideal way to mark this milestone. You can find out more about the showings here.


Additionally, the new companions, Makoto and Souji will be known as Verity and Sorrell in the dub; and Sarah Natochenny will be reprising her role as Ash. There are no current names for Bonji or Cross at this time, but once there are; I will let you know.

Even though the opening is going to be at the same time as Thor Ragnarok, another film I'm looking forward to, if I am given a chance to go to one of these screenings, I'm taking it. Otherwise, once I am done with the other movies, I will be recapping the film after it airs on Disney XD.

On that note, I now have even further motivation to finish the remaining films in my marathon; and even with other material I have planned, I definitely want to be ready to talk about the movie when it comes out. Regardless of when I see it, I definitely want to be finished with the other movies before I do. That will be all for now, and I will bring you any more information on the film as I get it. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment