Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Pokémon The Power of Us Coming to US Theaters this Holiday Season.

Well, I wasn't sure what would happen here, but I was still on vacation when I found out about this. It seems this year's Pokémon movie is coming to the US this holiday season as Pokémon The Power of Us. It will be screened via Fathom Events on November 24, 26, 28 and December 1. Other territories remain to be announced.

While there is currently no air date for Disney XD or any dubbed  names for the cast , my plan is still the same: I will make the movie my final Pokémon recap, and my goal is to have it done and posted by Christmas Eve.

Regardless of what happens, I will be eager to talk about the movie no matter what I think of it. Later.

P.S. Go see Mission: Impossible Fallout, it really is that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment