Saturday, September 29, 2018

Yo-Kai Watch 3 Coming to US February 2019, Final Recaps Coming this Halloween.

Well, after roughly seven or eight months of stringing their fans along; Yo-Kai Watch 3 has been announced for English-speaking regions. It will be coming to the US in February 2019, with a release in Europe scheduled for that winter.

I gave my word, and now I shall stand by it after sticking to my guns after all this time: I will recap "Yo-Kai Watch The Movie: Great Adventure of the Flying Whale and Two Worlds" and "Yo-Kai Watch Shadowside The Movie: Return of the Oni King" to conclude my coverage of the series this October as part of my Halloween celebration. The former was OK, and the latter is the first part of the anime I daresay is actually good. I don't know how the third game will do or if the fourth game will be localized (though that's less of an issue since the Switch isn't region-locked), but this is something I have been wanting to do for ages. I will definitely state that even though I don't know how Blasters is doing, that Psychic Specters has only sold 80,000 copies in the US after roughly a year on the market. Bringing up Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon (7.6 million copies to date) as well as Final Fantasy XV (8 million copies to date) at this point is just overkill.

I've made a huge mistake...

No comments:

Post a Comment