Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day Riff: Pokkén Tournament Out Tomorrow+Blog Plans

Hello again. First off, to all my readers; including any I may have in Ireland: Happy St. Patrick's day.

Second, I thought I would give you an update on how things are going. As you know, Pokkén Tournament is launching tomorrow on Wii U. This highly-anticipated fighting game; a crossover between the Pokémon and Tekken franchises has been steadily garnering accolades since it first launched in Japanese arcades. While its financial performance has been below expectations, many are hoping the worldwide launch will turn things around. I will be picking up my preorder copy tomorrow.

Apart from that, I am still mulling over what to do for my next recap; as I want to continue doing the Pokémon movies starting in April, around the time of the 15th anniversary of Pokémon 3 being released in theaters. Ideally, I want to do one or two a month; given my four month gap between the first and second movies last year. As I said in my recap of "The Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion," episodes of the anime itself are now on a "whenever I feel like it" basis; with ones tied to more specific dates or if I need a breather from doing a work that draws particular ire from me.

I have a couple options on the table; I just need to finish watching them before I decide what I want to do; and you should hopefully see a new recap in a couple of days. See you, space cowboy,

No comments:

Post a Comment