Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Brief Night Post: Pokémon Sun and Moon Demo+More

Alola, everyone. As you can tell, I downloaded the Pokémon Sun and Moon demo this morning when it went live; and I am heavily enjoying it. With one month to go until the full game launches, I can't wait to see what my Ash-Greninja DLC can do (I'll most likely be transferring him to Sun, since I'm starting with Litten there).

I'm also about 60% done with my GeGeGe no Kitaro recap; and I hope to have it done soon. Sorry it's taking so long; but midterms are coming up and I want to get my studying done as much as I can first.

As for everything else, I should hopefully get my Halloween other material done after midterms are through with in communications. That will be all for now. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment