Friday, October 28, 2016

Pokémon Sun and Moon Coming in 3 Weeks+Other Halloween Recaps

So, I was able to pass my midterms for communications; and that means I can hopefully get my other Halloween recaps out soon. I was able to get started on my Sailor Moon recap; I will focus on that one first.

On that note; I'm still very addicted to the Pokémon Sun and Moon demo, which has been downloaded over 3.5 million times since it went live; and has also contributed to the games having the most preorders ever in Nintendo's history. The game will officially launch in the US in three weeks.  I'm just going to keep things brief for now, since I've made a lot of progress this year and I want to keep that momentum going for the Sun and Moon launch as well as 2017. That will be all for now. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment