Sunday, July 1, 2018

Pokémon Highest-Grossing Franchise Ever, Pokémon Go At Highest Popularity Since Launch.

So, the concert last night was fun. Getting lost trying to find our parking spot and cleaning up the mess the dog left; not so much. Now that I have that out of the way, I will address a couple things before I start work on my next recap.

It seems that at $59 billion in lifetime sales, the Pokémon franchise is the highest-grossing ever, surpassing the likes of other big series such as Star Wars, Mario and Hello Kitty; so cue the music!

I can expect to see more stuff going on with the series, with more content coming for the Switch and on mobile platforms. On that note, as of the newest update; Pokémon Go is currently at the highest popularity since it launched in summer 2016. August 11 will officially mark two years since I started playing, and I credit all the fun I've had with it for helping me lose the weight I put on in my freshman year of college. Its success has also inspired many new and upcoming games such as ones based on Harry Potter, Ghostbusters and Jurassic World. As a Level 33 Mystic working on my next quests, I shall say this before tomorrow: Your move, Yo-Kai Watch World. Bring. It. On.

So, anyone who wants to join me, my trainer code is 4334 6674 5428. Regardless of what happens, I have enjoyed my time on this blog, and definitely have much to address in the next six months. You should see my look at some of Yo-Kai Watch season 3's dub not long after it airs tomorrow, followed by my next Code Geass R2 recap while I'm house-sitting. That's all for now, later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment