Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl: The First 48 Hours.

Well, this was not the exact plan I had for this (and not just because of stuff going on offline that shall remain undisclosed here); but what the heck- Here are my first 48 hours of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.

First off- I did claim the bonuses as soon as I could before they went dark; I just need to complete my Sinnoh Dex before I can access some of them. It’s Wormadam that’s been somewhat elusive; but hopefully I can encounter/catch one soon.

I have managed to clear the Sinnoh League: it took two attempts in Brilliant Diamond, one in Shining Pearl. My main plan now is to not only work on 100% completion, but also gathering details for my full review. Same thing with Legends: Arceus, which I already mentioned previously.

Lastly, I once again apologize for how quiet it’s been lately; but I will do my best to work more through my backlog over the rest of the year. That will be all for now, take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment