Sunday, February 14, 2016

A Valentine's Day riff of Blog Plans and General Goings-on.

Hello there. I just got back from Deadpool a few minutes ago; and I for one, loved it. If you're alone on Valentine's day and need a pick-me-up from a foul-mouthed, genre-savvy; bloody and hilarious hero, this is your movie.


With that on the table, I thought I would let you know what else I plan to do this month. I definitely want to do a recap to illustrate my rather unique mindset on relationships; especially given how this Singles' Awareness day has turned out. You'll just have to wait and see what it is.

I also want to retire the Mega Man NT Warrior recaps with one last savaging of an episode I've had on my radar for some time; hopefully out by the time Legacy Collection comes out later this month (and while I continue waiting for Mighty No.9 amid its latest delay. Hope it will be worth the wait).

As I teased in my recap of Mewtwo Returns; I will be giving The Legend of Thunder its just due amid the other handful of Pokémon-related recaps this month to get the ball rolling for the 20th anniversary of the franchise. As Hawkeye would put it: "Not a fan."

I will let you know what else I plan to do this year as it comes. For now: I would definitely recommend seeing Deadpool if you haven't already. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment