Friday, February 19, 2016

Pokémon XYZ Dub starts tomorrow on Cartoon Network, Splatoon Red and Blue Splatfest Tonight.

Hello again. While I just made a recap a little bit ago and I'm already working on my next one, I feel this could use a post.

Tomorrow morning on Cartoon Network; the latest season of Pokémon will debut as Pokémon The Series XYZ; currently airing in Japan. While the most recent episodes I've seen have been a mixed bag; with me liking some parts more than others; it's an overall good series so far that I would recommend to fans.

On that note, tonight's Splatoon Splatfest will begin within the hour; with the aim to settle the Pokémon debate of our childhoods: Red or Blue? Anyone who wants to find me in this Splatfest: my Wii U ID is StevenMP92.

You should see my next recap very soon; as I've been wanting to do this one for a long time coming. I have to bury the hatchet on an old disappointment of mine. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment