Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pokémon Sun and Moon: The First 48 Hours.

Alola everyone. I just thought I would give you something until I write this other piece I've been thinking about for a while. That, and I'm getting ready for this speech I'm giving tomorrow.

That said, here are my views on Pokémon Sun and Moon from the first combined 48 hours of gameplay. While there is a definite learning curve even as someone who's been a fan since the beginning, overall; they are ideal games for both newcomers and true believers alike. They are well worth your time and money.

Having cleared the first three trials, I am currently preparing for the next grand trial against Olivia. I am still not spoiling anything about the story, and I highly encourage whoever wants to find out to play the games themselves and find out.

Needless to say, I think my journey through the Alola region should keep me busy well into 2017; and I am intrigued by the possibility of a third entry being developed for the upcoming Nintendo Switch. The sheer amount of content that Game Freak has put into these games is astounding; and I will continue to tell you more about what I think as it happens. That will be all for now, you should see this article I'm working on after my speech. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment