Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Pokémon Sun and Moon Set New Sales Records.

Alola everyone. I'm currently working on studying for finals and finishing some journals I have before they take place on Monday. You will most likely see some of my material for December after that, since I have plenty planned for the holidays.

To end this month on a high note; I shall share the news of the record sales of Pokémon Sun and Moon. The games have sold a record 7.5 million units combined in less than two weeks on the market; with 3.7 million units sold in the US alone.

The games have also been met with near-universal critical and fan acclaim; and I can honestly say they're my favorite entries in the series yet. With 64 hours logged combined since I got them, I can honestly say they'll keep me busy well into 2017. I also just got my Z-Ring and Z-Crystals today along with the 20th anniversary Comic-Con figures; so I'm eager to see what they can do (I'm wearing the Z-ring and some of the extra crystals as I type this).

So, with the continued success of one of my favorite video game series; I am very eager to experience more, especially if there are future entries planned on the upcoming Nintendo Switch. For now, I want any of my readers who have the game and are playing it to tell me what they think; but don't spoil anything for those who haven't yet and are thinking about doing so. That will be all. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment