Saturday, December 17, 2016

Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You Coming July 15, 2017.

So, Rogue One was really cool. While it may not have been on the same level as The Force Awakens was last year; I still found it to be a good movie as well as a worthy addition to the Star Wars saga. I type that as someone who doesn't hate the prequels or even dislike them, in spite of all my jokes about them. I definitely recommend seeing it, but a lot of you already plan to.

On that note, the 20th Pokémon film will be on track to debut in Japanese theaters on July 15, 2017. The film will be entitled "Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You."

While not much is known at this time, the film looks like it will be a sort of re-imagining of the original series to commemorate its first airing in Japan. As someone who's been a lifelong fan, I am definitely eager for this prospect. If OLM can pull this off, it could be a hit in the vein of Star Wars or the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

I will definitely bring you any new information as I get it; and I will get back to work on my next recap. Since I'm going to be at my grandfather's until tomorrow, I will definitely try to get what I have planned out by Christmas Eve in terms of recaps. Some of the lists I have planned will be done after Christmas, including some I've wanted to do for ages. You should definitely go see Rogue One as soon as you can, since it really is a great start to the first of many spinoffs Disney has planned. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment