Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Regarding Pokémon The Series: Sun and Moon and the Volcanion movie.

So, my final went relatively well; and I will be registering for winter term soon, since it starts on January 9, 2017.

I have also beaten the main quests in Pokémon Sun and Moon as of last night; so I will be working on stuff in the postgame for a while, least of all filling in the blank spaces in the Pokédex (the Bank is in the process of being revamped for this in 2017).

Before I officially begin work on my content for this month, however; I will tell you a bit about the airing of Pokémon The Series: Sun and Moon and the movie Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel, which both aired last night on Disney XD as a preview of the series moving to the channel in 2017 after 10 years on Cartoon Network.

The movie may not have been the best entry in the series; but I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would, and it definitely had a bit more effort put into it than many live-action video game movies (I personally think the Assassin's Creed movie looks awful even as someone who's not a fan of the games. Plan on going to Rogue One when it opens instead.). The animation was quite nice; and it was a solid entry in the many films the series has produced (I will get into more detail when I officially recap it, since I'll probably start my Pokémon movie marathon back up in 2017 to make up for the ground I lost when my computer was being repaired this year).

As for the Sun and Moon series: I personally didn't think it was as bad as many others thought it was going to be. The overall product doesn't look like it's trying to be taken too seriously and I feel the redesigned artwork actually fits the tone very well. I am very interested to see where things go from the first few episodes; and it's already proving to be the anime that I wanted the Yo-Kai Watch anime to be. I may consider covering some of it when officially debuts in the US in 2017.

That will be all for now, I will be going to see my grandfather this afternoon again; and I will get started on some of what I have planned while I'm there. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment