Thursday, June 1, 2017

Blog Plans- June 2017.

Hello everyone. School is winding down for the season, so I thought I would share some plans for this blog and other things that will be occupying me this month.

First, I will be going to see the new Wonder Woman movie this weekend; and I will do the second season finale of Yo-Kai Watch after it airs on Disney XD this Saturday. I don't know how the plans for a third season will fare, since Doraemon has yet to see one stateside and the network seems more interested in promoting the third season of Star VS the Forces of Evil, Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon and Milo Murphy's Law. I will also take the time to address more points that I haven't touched on yet, and I have some choice words for them.

Second, I will be going to see my father in California after commencement; and depending on what date I leave, I will be posting some material in advance so I'm not too busy writing on my stay. I plan to address some more video-game related anime for E3 (As well as make some other posts about it). I was planning on doing some more Sonic X, and potentially another episode of Monster Rancher.

Third, I will be doing some more mecha series; both good and bad, chief among them some Transformers anime to get ready for The Last Knight. Some I haven't done yet, some I have. Some I like, others I don't, yet more will make that last episode of Energon I did look like Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Last, but not least, is some potential Pokémon material. Episodes are still primarily on a "whenever I feel like it basis," but I have plenty in mind for both positive and negative recaps. I will also be moving onto the Diamond and Pearl era movies; starting with a double feature of The Rise of Darkrai and Giratina and the Sky Warrior. I also plan in potentially doing more Chronicles, since it's my least favorite part of the anime to this day. I will just have to watch it to make sure what I can work with (there are some I am definitely doing, but others I'm not sure about).

That will be all for now, I'm just going to get some rest before I study for finals and go see Wonder Woman. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment