Wednesday, June 14, 2017

General Update-6/14/2017

So, the first couple days of E3 have been totally crazy. Lots of big reveals of both hardware and software coming, and the event still has one day left to go!

That said, I thought I would tell you how things are going right now. I have started work on the Darkrai movie for Pokémon movie marathon, and I am still contemplating which video game anime I will look at next (still leaning towards another episode of Monster Rancher or Sonic X mainly). I also still want to look at a really bad mecha anime to offset my look at "Battle Protocol," including some I've been meaning to look at for some time.

One more note: something came up a couple days ago and I'm going to have to take a sabbatical for a few days. If any new developments come up at the last day of E3, I probably won't be able to address them till I get back on Sunday. Just thought I'd let you know so you're not totally in the dark.

This will be all for now, I will see what I can do this evening before I leave tomorrow at noon. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment