Monday, June 5, 2017

Pokémon Direct Tomorrow, E3 Starts June 10.

First off, I am working on writing the recap of the first episode of Transformers: Robots in Disguise; I hope to have it out soon, even with finals coming up.

Now that I have that out of the way, I thought I would let you know something that just came up earlier today. Tomorrow morning at 7AM Pacific Time, there will be a Pokémon Direct presentation streamed online. This is ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo, which will begin on June 10 at noon with Sony's conference; and more livestreams ahead before the doors officially open from the 13th to the 15th.

While the exact announcements from the stream are not currently known, I will give my thoughts on any information as I get it. Other streams will take part in their respective time zones, and I hope to enjoy whatever lies ahead, no matter what's announced. I will also be working more on other material related to Pokémon, continuing my look at the movies and the Sun and Moon anime in the near future. That will be all for now. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment