Friday, October 27, 2017

Pokémon The Movie I Choose You To Air on Disney XD November 25, 20 Days to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Hello everyone. First off, I am about halfway through my recap of the Kyurem movie; and I thankfully have the Genesect movie notes already written. I want to have both of these, as well as my riff of the Netflix Death Note movie done by Halloween night, and I am quite pleased with how my material this month has turned out so far.

So, I thought I would give you a brief post on things before I turn in; since I'm on vacation now and I'm still getting used to the connection where I'm staying. It is 20 days to the release of Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon as of this writing, and I am looking forward to them every day. As the last games on the 3DS before the highly-anticipated Nintendo Switch entry, I can expect I will enjoy them as a longtime fan of the series and a man who enjoyed the original Sun and Moon heavily.

On that note, I have just found out that Pokémon the Movie I Choose You will be airing on Disney XD on November 25; which should solve the problem of trying to make it to a theatrical showing. I still have to watch the movie before I recap it; and my plan is still the same of how I will handle it. Once I am done looking at the remaining films from the Kyurem movie onward, I will look at the film in full around Christmas. I will make a post with my early thoughts on the movie after I watch it, since it will be something to be quite thankful for, even with everything else going on. That will be all for now. See you, space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment