Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Blog Plans: October 2017.

Hello everyone, and Happy early Halloween. While I am still a bit occupied with school (I am working on getting a mixup resolved with the textbook I need), I thought I would give you a bit of my plans for this month.

Obviously, I want to keep working on my Pokémon movie marathon to get ready for Pokémon The Movie: I Choose You as well as the upcoming release of Ultra Sun/Moon. I definitely want to make a dent in the ones from the Kyurem movie onward; and I've done more movies this year than I have before, so I want to keep that momentum going.


I also have some other content planned for this month for Halloween, such as the first episode of Yu Yu Hakusho; and my oft-delayed look at the first episode of High School of the Dead, which will also serve as a tribute to Daisuke Sato and George A. Romero after their untimely deaths earlier this year.

I have other recaps in mind, though because of the incident in Las Vegas; I will be delaying my "13 Things Wrong With Danganronpa: The Animation" for the time being. I still have some time off planned there later this month, but as someone who used to live in Nevada; I am deeply saddened by the events that transpired there.

On a lighter note, I will also be taking my computer with me; since the place where we're staying has internet access; and I have material planned that I can publish when I'm there.

One last thing: according to Toon Barn, the third season of the English dub of Yo-Kai Watch will be airing in early 2018, along with more of the toys shipping. Still, given how stretched thin I am this year; I am still waiting to tap my backlog until I get an exact airdate/street date at least. My look on the third movie will also be entirely dependent on a Western release of Yo-Kai Watch 3. Since NOA has confirmed that the 3DS will be supported alongside the Switch, it would be ironic if a game Level-5 tailored to Western audiences never left Japan. Psychic Specters seems to be doing OK in the eShop charts, but is still lagging behind the eShop releases of Pokémon Gold and Silver, Metroid Samus Returns, and the New 3DS version of Minecraft, among others. We shall see what happens next.

That will be all for now, you should see some of what I have planned as soon as I can get it out. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment