Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A Halloween Riff on South Las Vegas Boulevard.

Hey fellas. Happy Halloween. Before I get into this riff, first of all, I just saw the new IT this evening; and I loved the movie. I found it much better than the 1990 TV movie, and I am very excited for the second half in 2019.

So, I thought I would just do a little riff on what I have planned for November and December. Given the circumstances of this month; I will still do my 13 Things Wrong with Danganronpa: The Animation before the year is out. I also might like to do a follow-up with more of my favorite anime villains and Pokémon villains for my own little brand of "New Year's Evil".

I still want to do, among other episodes; my favorite episode of My Hero Academia once I finish the first season. The second season was excellent, from what I can gather, and there is a third season in production as I type this. I have read the manga quite extensively, and I can't wait to see more.

As for Pokémon content: I want to keep up the momentum I got back from when my computer was being fixed earlier this year. I will do a couple episodes before Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out, including my least favorite episode of Chronicles. Apart from that, my focus will still be on the movies; since I will do the XY series films before I watch the I Choose You movie on Disney XD. My recap will be still be done around Christmas, so here is what you can expect to see from the other films.

Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction: a solid first film for the series, and I will be basing the film on the full version on the DVD and Netflix. As opposed to what happened on Cartoon Network, there is a simple way that I found it more satisfying than on TV: "no cuts."

Hoopa and the Clash of Ages: not the best film in the series, but I also didn't find it as bad as others said. It was a solid middle entry to the trilogy, even considering that it came out the same weekend here as Star Wars: The Force Awakens: "and Tahara City's hottest club is- were you surprised? It's got everything: unbound Hoopa, legendary Pokémon battling, and all the doughnuts you can eat."

Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel: I wasn't expecting a whole lot from this film when I first heard about it; but even though it's not my favorite entry, it was a solid film for the XY series to go out on. Like most of the movies of the series, it's much better than the Super Mario Bros. movie or any given Uwe Boll film: "You will ride eternal: shiny and chrome!"

That will be all for now, just thought I would make this post; and I will be giving my official plans for November and December before too long. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment