Saturday, November 4, 2017

Blog Plans: November and December 2017.

Hello everyone. Well, with the year winding down; I will give you some of my plans for the last couple months of the year. Normally, I would do them individually; but I thought I would just do them at the same time as I get started on them. Also, by the time you read this, I will have returned home. Please consider they are also subject to change.

Obviously, I want to finish my Pokémon movie marathon before the year is out; and I managed to make up the momentum I lost when my computer was being repaired earlier this year. After I do the three films in the XY series, I will do the I Choose You movie around Christmas; and I will give you my initial viewing thoughts after I watch the movie on Disney XD (even though there have been more theatrical showings added on the 11th on the 14th, I still don't know if I could make it. Also, I don't mind that there were no cards those dates, I mostly want to watch the movie). Apart from that, I have some episodes in mind before Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out, including my least favorite episode of Chronicles. You'll just have to see what it is.

I also want to do my favorite episode of My Hero Academia once I finish season 1, as well as work my list of 13 Things Wrong With Danganronpa: The Animation. I will also potentially do my next top 13 anime villains and Pokémon villains to help ring in 2018 with my own little brand of "New Year's Evil." I also have some surprises in mind for both recaps and other articles, which I hope you might enjoy.

That will be all for now, and I will see you soon. Bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment