Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mobile Post: Pokemon Generations+Sun and Moon Anime

So, I just got finished with the Team Flare Arc of Pokemon XYZ. In short, without spoilers: it was great.

Since I'm writing this on my phone, I'll keep things brief: starting tomorrow, a series of short films known as Pokemon Generations will be uploaded to the official Pokemon YouTube channel. Capturing key moments from the games, this is close to what I had in mind if I were rebranding the anime: an action-adventure/sci-fi series akin to Star Wars, Raiders of the Lost Ark and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

On that note, the Pokemon Sun and Moon anime will be airing in Japan to coincide with the games in November. I will address the matter further in a later post, but I expect I'll enjoy it in some way, shape or form. I've come to expect this sort of thing, so I don't share the skepticism others have towards it. If all else fails, I can't imagine it being worse than The Legend of Thunder.

So, I will tell you more after I come back from vacation and do my remaining Yo-kai Watch recaps. See you space cowboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment